Thursday, August 13, 2009

A True Legend

What a Guy! At 93 he still performed for audiences and was just as witty as ever. Surrounded by loved ones, the incomprable Les Paul passed away this morning, August 13, 2009 at age 94 due to comlications of Pnemonia. Just this week I watched "Chasing Sound" a PBS documentary of this legendary man's life and I must recommend to any music lover. This man is the true definition of awe inspiring; he explains the creation of his industry changing inventions with such ease, I just watched, listened and tapped my foot to the music, just "wow". I hope one day I am able to be so fully devoted to something that I love that it seems like not much work at all while creating outcomes that are breath taking, soul moving, entertaining, emotional and simply spectacular. I could go on for days talking about music, what a cool dude this man seemed but I'll leave that up to you; learn more about Les Paul, listen to his sounds and I believe your life will be a little better.





No comments:

Post a Comment