I am happy that I found this picture online! I absolutely loved the photo shoot Drew Barrymore did for Elle Magazine. Capturing photos underwater must be hard work but the photos that I've seen make me want to learn how so much! I am really into photography even more lately. I have loved photographs and taking photos my whole life and along the way have learned only a few skills. I really want to learn more about how to capture images and what I really would love is the money for all the great/expensive equipment I need. :-)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I am happy that I found this picture online! I absolutely loved the photo shoot Drew Barrymore did for Elle Magazine. Capturing photos underwater must be hard work but the photos that I've seen make me want to learn how so much! I am really into photography even more lately. I have loved photographs and taking photos my whole life and along the way have learned only a few skills. I really want to learn more about how to capture images and what I really would love is the money for all the great/expensive equipment I need. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment