Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Let's Get 'Em
Another great day in LA. Will have to try SpringStreet Smoke House BBQ next time their mobile truck rolls around the neighborhood I'm in...soley due to the fact that they use the "LA" symbol in blue w/in their logo and it looks very incticing (sorry Barbie, your 'Q' isn't for me). I wasn't able to score passes to meet Quentin Tarantino and listen to his cool tunes at Amoeba but hey, I get to see 2 Dodgers Games this week - in a row! Let's Go Dodgers! vs. St. Louis. I am also excited to see "El Hombre" - athletes are not your average "celebrities" so I'm betting he's a monster in person as he is on television. Tonight's tix are thanks to 76, seats aren't the best but in addition to fueling up my car, I received the tickets. Tomorrow night is the much anticipated Matt Kemp Bobblehead night. SO! excited for this week. I also was doing some searching around and think that I found the shop to head for when I'm ready to get my LA tattoo. Enjoy this short video which features TrueBlue Tattoo as well as our new buddy Lil Matt *drum roll*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment