
Meditation on the Beach - this is relaxing just to look at, imagine being this woman...*sigh* I like this quote I read today “Your beliefs determine your prosperity”. While it is very important to support ourselves and we all have to work long hours or tedious jobs to do so, it is even more important to remember to take care of ourselves physically. I am trying to work on this each day; I have confidence that I will reach my goals in life or at least come to a position where I am comfortable/happy with what I am doing. Not sure when that will be as I hope there is a lot more living to do but as long as I can keep in mind to take it slow but steady and give thanks continuously for what I have and be kind to those who are closest to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment