Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing Thoughts

Walking on coals is done as a sense of adventure, as long as you keep moving you should have a good time and feel invigorated - it's when you begin to hesitate, second guess or even stop, that you have the potential to get burned and possibly scarred for life. I just put that together as a good reference for life in general - especially those times when you are on the border of having a good time and taking things too far.  I work on praying to stay in line, to live a great life and make sure to see that I choose the way that will help me stay on a path for experiencing wonderful events and maintaining a happy life.  What is my intention?  If another person may affect your decision, what is their intention?  I suggest knowing both before making many choices.  It is hard to do at times, especially when you may only have seconds, not really know the people around you, or are at war with yourself and what you really want.  It is completely possible to enjoy life and many types of people, so long as you know yourself, what you are willing to do - know your limits and understand the basic concept of life - for every action there are consequences and we need to accept the outcomes of our choices.  I hope that I continue to live my life in ways that will allow me to experience many more years on this Earth, interact with thousands of more people, live healthfully and happily, maintaining positive realtionships and connections with caring individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment