Friday, March 2, 2012

Congrats!!

I don't know what it is but I love this picture and am actually feeling a sense of happiness for the couple! Rapper Wiz Khalifa is now engaged to Amber Rose and I'm excited about it!  haha That's a good thing right? Even though I don't know them.  I was on board with Wiz's music when I first heard it and thought that Amber totally fits better with him than Kanye.  I recently heard an interview when they were on Power 106 here in Los Angeles and decided that I really liked them and now this! Hopefully they will actually end up getting married and make it work.  :-)  Plus I have not ever really looked at a ring and thought, oh, THIS is it but dang...simple but noticable, super classy (looks like a good amount of carats kids! Nice job you two).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment