Monday, March 19, 2012
Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!
Such a fun day! Whether it's just wearing some green and eating corned beef, drinking beer - or partying with friends, I hope you enjoyed your St. Patty's Day. This year I celebrated by hitting up the Los Angeles Dodgers Spring Training Camp in Glendale, AZ. Just outside of Phoenix, it took about 6 hours to drive. Really a decent drive, if there is no traffic, especially because I am so used to driving - long distances at that. I am thankful the weather held out for us during Saturday night's game - would have been sad to miss out on Dugout Club seats! Such a great spot to view a game. The sounds are so much better, the view is undeniable of course. Very lucky to have gotten in on the ticket on sale when I did! The boys in blue switched it up this night to show a little love to the Irish, Spring, Training and wore green jerseys. The game ended in a 3/3 tie, being preseason, they don't push it and just agree to call it a night. No matter what the tribute night may be - it's always time to root for the boys in Blue. Let's Go Dodgers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment