I had imagined
such a big part of my life
and you were right there
by my side.
As time ticks on
you have revealed
your dreams
are not the same as mine.
A wedding near the beach
beautiful homes
and vacation destinations
all now out of reach
You were all I needed
all I asked for
or so I thought
Appearances
are not always
as they seem
more often
than not
other people see
what we ourselves
fail to see
Thank you for Everything
Good and Bad
You gave me you
and that is all one could ask
I had imagined
years down the road
we would sit
holding hands
resting
in each others arms
Imagine Greater Dear
and understand Love
for all that it is
I do not know
what the Universe has in store
But with all of my heart
I do hope
that we will one day
be all that I imagined
And More.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment