Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE LORAX

It's finally time!!  The Lorax is hitting the big screen this Friday, March 3rd.  I for one have been wanting to squeeze the little orange fellow and play with his mustache - so needless to say, I am very excited to watch the defender of nature and all his friends on the big screen. Another plus, the Lorax is voiced by Danny DeVito, whom I love and think is a super perfect fit.  I was also entertained by Zac Efron's little snafu on the red carpet at the movie's premiere; if you haven't heard, he took his hand out of his pocket to shake someone's hand, and out with his hand also flew a gold wrapped condom.  He picked it up immediately and if you watch the video, notice he also then turns around to feign a cough to cover up a good chuckle.  Props to the boy for bringing protection, more for needing, or believing he needs the magnum size.  Go support the Dr. Suess estate this weekend  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment